Since Megan's birthday was 4 days ago- and Scott hasn't posted anything I thought I would post Megan's birthday message.
Megan is 5 today. I can't believe this little girl is already 5. Everyone thinks Megan is so tiny- but they also say she is one of the sweetest and smartest little girls. Megan is in preschool this year. Her teacher, Miss Leah, loves her and has told me that she hopes her little girl is as cute and smart as Megan. Megan is a friend to everyone. She will easily play with Blake or Madison and Ben. She loves using scissors and is very excited for kindergarten. She wants to sign up for soccer in the fall- but I am afraid she will get run over on the field. Megan's favorite color is purple, and her favorite friends are McKenna, Kaylee, and Taylor. When I told her that Kaylee and Taylor are her cousins, she said no- they are my friends. Megan has an infectious laugh that makes everyone around her laugh as well. She loves telling weird knock knock jokes that no one else understands. She is also a great hugger. She loves singing and is often the loudest one in primary (hoping that I will call on her). Megan loves watching cartoons and playing computer games while I am working on school. She also enjoys swimming, swinging, polly pockets, reading books, and playing kitchen. Megan is a joy to have in the family and I am grateful everyday for her smile. You can't help but be happy around Megan. We love you Megan. (as taken from Amy's blog)
No comments:
Post a Comment