Friday, April 16, 2010

Keeping Up With the Joneses

Hello, all. We haven't been much for keeping up with the blog lately, so I hope you will excuse us and consider about what I have to say below. We found out two days ago that Dale has been R.I.F.-ed (Reduction in force - the same as being laid off) from his job. As all the Arizona contingent probably knows, there is a crucial tax vote coming up on May 18. We'll all remember to vote that day because it's Christin's birthday! Anyhoo - if the tax passes, Dale will most likely be able to keep his job. If it doesn't, he will be seeking employment elsewhere. There have been no definite answers in my district, but it's pretty safe to say that if the tax does not pass, I will likely also be RIF-ed. SO- I was wondering if everyone could keep us in their prayers in the coming weeks. We are considering some options for what to do if the tax does not pass, one of which is moving out of state. I am asking that you pray for us to have the spirit to be with us as we consider what to do, and that we will be blessed with a clear answer of how to proceed should the tax be voted down. And in the mean time... YES on Prop 100!

No comments: