Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Re: A Real Ironman

To all Family Members: I have been talking to Jeff at some length regarding his experiences during the triathalon event. He has shared some very interesting and spiritural insights, details which I know all of you would enjoy learning about. He has agreed to let me tape his description of the event and all that transpired during the length of the race which started at 0700 and ended for him shortly after 2200 (9 pm) on the 10 of April. Much of what he says gives interesting information about what a triathalon is and what it entails. I think even more interesting and important are the thoughts and feelings he had throughout the event, the challenges which in some cases were as much mental as physical. My intention is to prepare a hard copy of my interview with Jeff which I will return to him. He will then provide copies to other members of his family and to ours. I believe there is a great deal that each of us can drawn upon from Jeff's outstanding achievement that can edify and inspire us all in our individual lives.

1 comment:

Scott said...

Thanks for doing that. I am sure we will all look forward to reading the interview transcript.