Ben and I had a great and memorable time this weekend at our ward's Father & Sons outing, or more correctly, the Aaronic Priesthood Restoration Commemoration campout. This year's campout was on the Mogollon Rim about 35 miles past Payson. Fire season is in full swing so no fires were allowed but we didn't that get in the way of fun. We tried our hand at fishing in the nearby Willow Springs lake and had great success! Ben, his friend Nolan and his dad (Matt Craig), and me all caught a couple of rainbow trout. Ben had a great time testing out his new Spiderman fishing pole and I had a great time eating a tasty fish dinner. It was good eatin' if I don't say so myself. I have always enjoyed the Father & Sons outing and have many great memories of those times with Dad. I remember eagerly awaiting mile post 266 because that meant the Bear Flats campground was near. Now, I hope that Ben eagerly awaits mile post 283 and the opportunity to make more fun memories.
Click on the picture to see a larger image:
Ben's first trout!
The Spiderman fishing pole and a perfect day.
Fish, it's what's for dinner. Trust me, it tasted great!

Sunday, May 21, 2006
Father & Sons Outing
Posted by
Scott
at
5/21/2006 07:06:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment