Jeff has asked me to pass this along to everyone. Thanks for the update Jeff! We love and appreciate you. Dear Family:
Melinda and I would like to thank each of you for your prayers and faith for us as I've undergone two medical procedures to restore my hearing. Our testimony in Jesus Christ, His priesthood and the power of prayer has been greatly strengthened as we have felt your prayers. Immediately following the second operation on December 20, Dr. Peter Weber told me the operation went "very, very well." While I am not supposed to receive the full benefit of the operation for a few more weeks I am amazed that I have been able to hear normally without the use of hearing aids. Today was my second day back at the office and I am so grateful to be able to hear normally without hearing aids...this is something I have not been able to experience for 10 years! We have truly been blessed with a miracle and I know it is because of our faith in Jesus Christ and honorable priesthood bearers who offered an inspired blessing. I was deeply touched when reading the Christmas card we received from Oklahoma this year - Susan wrote that Nicholas has been concerned for me. May we all take the added testimony and faith received with this miracle and continue to pray and exercize faith for Nicholas, a very, very special member of our family! Thank you again! JeffSaturday, January 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment