Sunday, December 14, 2008
Candy Train Fun
Yesterday Mom invited us over for the traditional candy training decorating party and she did not disappoint! Gingerbread house decorating is the norm but as you might know, we have an interesting twist on the whole candy decorating craft. I'm not sure who came up with the original idea (I assume that was you mom!) but I always remember having fun making the trains over the years.
So this year it continued and my kids had a great time. Melanie also came and had a fun time making her train. Their Grammy did a great job getting everything ready, from the candy, to the candy "glue", to the foil trays, even homemade aprons that each kid got to take home. They loved them. Mom/Grammy is truly the best!! We appreciate all the great things you do for us! We love you.
Posted by
Scott
at
12/14/2008 12:00:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment