Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom!

We wish our dearest Mother the best of birthdays today. Mere words in a little blog post can not express everything our mother means to us nor describe everything she has done and continues to do for all of us. I know I speak for all of us when I say that we are very thankful and blessed to have her as our mom and Grammy. She is a tremendous example of going above and beyond in being of service to us and others. Even the little things, like baking fresh bread for our kids, are really big things that make the love in our family so special.

Mom, from all us, happy birthday and thank you for all you do! We love you so much!

2 comments:

Dale Jones said...

I want to add a belated comment to mom's birthday thread. I remember growing up that sometimes mom seemed a little too strict or old-fashioned about some things, but now as a mother myself, I hope I can be the same way. She was and is a wonderful mother who is amazingly patient. She loves all of her grandchildren and treats each one as her personal favorite. I'm so thankful for our mom.

I love you, mom. Thank you for your inspiring example of motherhood.

Dale Jones said...

Oops, that last comment was obviously from me (Emily), but I know that Dale loves his mother-in-law as well.