I want to acknowledge Pam on her birthday today and wish her all the best, including a speedy and full recovery for recent back surgery. I guess her children never learned the lessen about not stepping on cracks but I know they are still loved :). When Pam joined our family, it couldn't have come at a better time. Really, my sisters were getting on my nerves at the time so Pam was a breath of fresh air! Ok, just teasing everyone! I keed, I keed! Seriously though we love Pam and appreciate all that she does. I spoke with her on Saturday and she was in good spirits despite the difficulty and pain. As you can imagine, she said the prescribed bed rest is probably tougher than the physical discomfort. We know that's hard for an amazingly talented and busy person such as Pam.
Pam, we hope you have a great birthday and are feeling well. Get better real soon!Thursday, September 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Pam is doing great and continues to recover. The Doctor said she can walk as much as she wants. She is up to 1/2 mile already!
She received a priesthood blessing that she would completely recover and was also blessed with the patience to see it through. Her recovery is expected to take up to 2 years but she already has set goals to go on the Pioneer Trek next summer and eventually return to hike the Grand Canyon.
We know you can do it!
Our family has been brought closer together and we are helping each other out more. All the kids have been wonderful and really pitched in.
Thank you for all your assistance, prayers and words of encouragement.
Thanks - Dana
Post a Comment