Just a quick update on Amy's current efforts at school. She finished up a grueling semester at Phoenix College and passed with flying colors. I am very proud of her! Since January she has been pounding the books for 20 hours a week, then spending another 25 hrs in class and clinical study at the hospital. She did so well on one of her finals that her grade for the class inched up to 91.5%. In nursing school, that is a B because the cutoff for an A is 92% and they don't round up. Well, I'm considering that an A. Only two more semesters to go. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! In the meantime, she looks forward to a couple months off from school. Congrats and well done! And a special thanks to mom for helping out with babysitting a few times over the past few months. She couldn't have done it without your support. We love you and appreciate all you do.
Wednesday, May 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amy, You are an A-Plus in our book which covers all performance categories, wife, mom, daughter/daughter-in-law,student, nurse-to-be, social observer/analyst, intellectual,organizer/manager, the list could go on and on. In short, I know of nothing you can't do well. Congratulations on a sucessful semester. We are sure you will be a success at whatever you set out to do.
With much love and appreciation,
Bernie/Marita
Post a Comment